Indigo is a non profit organization working for a few years in France for the «live-togetherness» and the enrichment of the social fabric, recognized for some of its cultural, artistic and educative programs of general interest, the Eloquentia project.
Today, the organization is developing its main project : Indigo (Video presentation), a mobile application/ web platform working as a social network of mutual help. Indigo aims to enable solidarity amongst the community of users and ease volunteering for non-profit local actions.
After a successful crowd-funding campaign in France, Indigo is expending in Portugal and Greece and the USA. and prepares its arrival to Greece.
Regarding the development of Indigo, and to be able to develop our actions in Greece we are looking for a Full Time Manager.
Social Development Manager / Community Builder
Greece / Athens
Social Development Manager Experience and Skill Set Requirements
• Degree in Social Development | Economics | Social Science I Management I Communication
• Minimum and relevant management experience in the area of social development and project management
• Practical and theoretical knowledge in the management, planning, implementation of community based projects
• Minimum and relevant professional experience in the area of social development, including project management
• Medium computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project)
• Project management skills
English – Good In order to
• Develop, manage and ensure successful execution of the Indigo Community social development.
• Use project management tools to manage and report on community development
• Supervise and ensure the coordination of a team of volunteers for the development of the project
• Coordinate the social development activities carried out as part of (1) Community building plan for Greece, and (2) Community building plan in direct communication with Paris HQ
• Actively promote and maintain positive relations with the host community and other local communities and government agencies, NGO’s, community based organisations and other stakeholders in order to ensure their involvement in social indigo development initiatives
• Promote the active participation of local communities in the use of Indigo
• Promotion of Indigo in the social network and local media
• Train community members to the use of Indigo
Profile key words • Adaptive • Motivator • Cheerleader • Solutioner • Communicative • Responsible • Strict • Creative • Dynamic • Skilled
Apply to Send you CV with a motivation letter or some questions to firstname.lastname@example.org